Adventure Meatball Guide Ragnarok Mobile Eternal Love

This simple item is currently one of my quite used consumable in Ragnarok Mobile Eternal Love. On today’s post I will list some ways on how and where to get more of them.

Usage of Adventure Meatballs

The basic use of adventure meatballs can be seen by just double clicking on it and then click on use. There are several usage of these adventure meatballs.

  1. Instant Daily Mission Board. Tickets are quite cheap to buy these, however I prefer to just do them manually as I want to use these balls for something else.
  2. Instant Daily Rift using the holy grail.
  3. Instant Weekly Ancient Tower Ejector. This is used to instantly clear the Endless tower.
  4. Instant Training Grounds.
  5. Buy black wings, snowman, and clock which can be used in end game items.
  6. You can also use this to use pet adventure to hunt for chests which contains rare materials.

adventure meatball usage

How to get Adventure Meatballs

There area several ways to Adventure meatballs. Here I listed some of the ways that I know.

  1. Playing with your pet. You will get 20 adventure meatballs per day while playing with your pet. If you’re on premium you can get up to 40 adventure meatballs.
  2. Doing the Pet adventure on top of the list also gives out Adventure meatballs.
  3. You can also put your pet working in Cooking association. It gives out 1 meat ball every 30 minutes.
  4. You can also get Adventure meatballs in killing some bosses in ET. I’m not sure though if the boss has to be from ET.
  5. Lastly you can buy them using Big Cat Coins which costs 1 BCC for every 6 pcs of meatballs. Although I dont recommend this as it’s not that worth it and it’s quite easy to get meatballs.

Cooking Center

The best way to get massive meatballs is to get a Green Petite and have it to max level 10 intimacy which reduces time to 40% and level 10 Cooking Center skill which further reduces working time by 30%. That would total to 70% time reduction.

Green Petite