My 2020 Goals
It’s a new year once again! What’s more special is that this time, this new year is also a start of a new decade! So how do I want to start this decade off? Maybe from where I left off.
Many marvelous things have happened last year and I thank God for letting me be here for another year. There are many things that I was not able to do in my 2019 goals but I’m not losing hope, I will try again this year.
Few things to remember while doing your Goals. Keep it SMART!
My main business is still Chicoi Solutions/Chicoi Esports Cafe. As Chicoi Esports Cafe goes more stable and can operate on it’s own, I will start another small business on either of these before the year ends.
- Chick Oy! Yummy Chicken. A fried chicken stand.
- RUG Clothing. A clothing brand for gamers.
- Hey! Gamer’s Network. A Media Production and talent agency for gamers just like Tier one.
It’s not yet clear which business I would start but the goal is to start at least one of those.
- Add one more branch of Chicoi Esports Cafe.
- Start another business.
Social Media Career Goals
My biggest failure last year. This time I want to be more consistent with my postings on different platforms. I still want to deserve the “YouTuber” title by actually posting consistently.
I want to build up the name Chicoi Gonzales. A gamer who owns an esports computer cafe and vlogs about gaming, esports, and his life.
- Reach 20,000 YouTube subscribers. Starting at 11,827
- 52 YouTube Videos.
- 4 Collaborations with bigger channels.
- Reach 15,000 followers on Instagram. Starting at 8,197
- 52 Instagram Posts.
- Reach 15,000 likes on Facebook. Starting at 7,432.
Health and Fitness Goals
I only have 2 body goals this year.
- Regular Karate Training every Sunday.
- Bonus: Win Gold in one karate tournament.
- Gain 15 lbs of muscle.
That’s pretty much it for the body goals. I just want to be healthier and be more capable.
Fun and Recreational Goals
I don’t really think I have to make extra goals for Fun and Recreation because I know that I will have fun what ever I will do. But maybe we should put something here.
- Go hike a new mountain.
- Go on a travel.
- Buy 2 cool shoes worth 10k above. So this will be the start of collecting shoes.
Mind and Learning Goals
- Learn some rhythm guitar songs.
- Pass JLPT at least N5.
For my relationship goal with my family.
- Do a really fun activity with my little brother bambam. Either karate training, mountain bikes, or vlogs.
- Go out with Mama at least twice this year.
That’s basically it for this year. I hope that this time I get the right discipline to do them all.
I will keep on tracking them on this post.
One thought on “My 2020 Goals”