I considered this year to be my ultimate year of actually trying to make a YouTube career. And to do that I will have to be as visible and as consistent as possible.
I started it off with a 30 day vlogging challenge where I will post a new video on my YouTube Channel every single day.
Making a vlog everyday is already a challenge but to make it even more challenging, We’re doing it during a lockdown. last March 17, 2020, a lockdown was implemented because of the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic.
With limited places to go and things to do, I will do everything I can to keep this challenge going. Even if it drains my very limited creative capabilities.
- March 18 – Epekto ng COVID 19
- March 19 – Na lock down ako sa computer shop
- March 20 – Ritwal para sa kalat
- March 21 – Gawin mo to ngayong quarantine
- March 22 – Sana noon ko pa ito ginawa
- March 23 – Gawin mo ito to stay on track with your goals
- March 24 – They will help you grow on YouTube
- March 26 – Senator Koko Pimentel sa Makati Medical Center
- March 27 – Ano ba yung TikTok?
- March 28 – Kukuha ka ba ng Huawei P40 series?
- March 31 – Online Pianist na ako!
- April 1 – Sa labas tayo magusap
- April 2 – Kakaibang sandwich to bords!
- April 3 – Gumawa ako ng roleta
- April 4 – Nasira yung roleta ko
- April 6 – ROM Video asa na?
- April 7 – May Humingi ng ROM Account ko
- April 8 – Palawan Travel Vlog 2020
- April 9 – El Nido Island Hopping Tayo
- April 10 – El Nido is a Paradise!
- April 11 – Tipid Travel sa El Nido
- April 12 – 2 Million Views Salary | Magkano Kinita ko sa YouTube
- April 13 – Everything Michael Buble Cover
- April 14 – Sitwasyon ko sa Quarantine
- April 15 – Sumabit pa. Practice lang!
- April 16 – Day 30. It’s all over now.
Creating a vlog everyday was proven quite challenging. But I’m happy I was able to produce 26 / 30 videos. Now, I’m ready to proceed to bigger projects.
Day 30 vlog